Step right up, don’t be shy. We get asked this all the time. What is strata management?
- Do you manage my house rental when I go on vacation? Nope.
- Do you live in my building? No.
- Do you rent out properties? Non.
- Do you sell properties? Nada.
With that cleared up, let’s focus on what we DO, do! The nitty gritty of strata management:
- Maintain common areas inside and out, including amenity rooms, pools, theatres and more.
- Elevator maintenance.
- Ensure the owners representatives (Strata Council) meet regularly to discuss building management.
- Deal with building correspondence.
- Communicate with owners and residents around notice of meetings, minutes, and more.
- Preparing budgets.
- Taking care of invoices.
- Collecting fees.
- Arranging proper and competitive insurance.
- Enforce rules around common property.
- Mediate disputes between owners.
- Amend bylaws for the good of the community.